compose, reply, forward, bounce, send
creates a new draft message and opens it in an
editor. After editing, a loop is started where the user can send, re-edit or
cancel the message. Use ‘mcom
’ to resume the editing of a draft; by
default, the last modified draft will be edited.
creates the draft such that the message will
be a reply to msg
creates the draft with a subject and body
appropriate for forwarding the message. By default, messages are forwarded
verbatim as MIME ‘
attachments. Use -r
to forward as
rendered plain text,
using RFC 934 message encapsulation.
creates the draft from the original
(including headers) and adds a Resent-To
header, to which the message will be bounced directly. (See
for the message argument
- Send the message. The MIME version will be used when one
has been created.
- Cancel sending and quit, after displaying the filename of
the saved draft.
- Run mmime(1)
on the draft, and print the result of mshow
- Re-edit the draft.
- Delete the draft and quit.
- Editor used to compose messages.
- Directory containing mblaze configuration files. (Default:
- Draft messages, kept in current directory. This can be
- Default headers for each message.
- Default signature.
utility exits 0 on success,
and >0 if an error occurs.
is in the public domain.
To the extent possible under law, the creator of this work has waived all
copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.